Hedge Fund Administration
In today's constantly changing environment, we understand the unique challenges facing today's hedge funds. Martin R. Hoffman, CPA LLC, a West Orange CPA firm, concentrates in two areas of financial services. First, we have experience in the area of hedge fund administration.
For start-up and small hedge funds that are looking to outsource their accounting function efficiently and cost-effectively. We provide monthly, quarterly, or annual services to fit your fund's needs. We service domestic and foreign funds, single, master-feeders, fund of hedge funds, and management companies.
Hedge Fund Administration Services
- Record monthly general ledger transactions
- Calculate NAV by investor
- Prepare financial data for investor letters
- Prepare investor allocations
- Calculate of incentive and management fees
- Record monthly general ledger transactions, trial balances, balance sheet, income statement, statements of investor capital, and as needed schedule of investments
- Work with the investment manager to price monthly investment portfolios
- Assist with preparation of internal control memos
- Prepare annual financial statements, including condensed schedule of investments, footnotes and financial highlights that are required by auditors
- Provide year-end support for the annual audit process
We take a consultative approach that allows us to fully understand your unique needs and concerns. This allows us to create a custom solution design to bring you peace of mind and financial security when you need it.
Call us today at 973-699-3872 and ask for Marty Hoffman or request a consultation online to discuss your hedge fund's financial needs with an experienced CPA.